Friday, 21 September 2007

Peabrimaptonswijaalesupper body strength...

I must say this has got to be the longest time i've not written on my blog, so i thought i'd do a wee bit now. Well since my last encounter with Guy and Ped and CO. things have changed: Guy doesn't seem to do free running much more; Brad just handstands nowadays and Ryan who I became pretty close to, doesn't even do it anymore...Also since that time, there is a great list of things I have done and achieved:
- I went on the single best trip of my life at the peak district, the TRACEuer Gathering 07 and we all raised money for a charity this way, which makes me happier than ever to do parkour , I did previously try to type this in as much detail as possible until my little brother deleted it all, so all I can now remember from my long-term-memory is that, it was very rocky and full of amazing people like Ilibaca, Owen Covill etc.
- For some reason Tony Jaa's cousin, Bilon, is living in Leeds, everyone believes this is true, but I am still slightly unsure.
- I met Les Allen a stuntman who worked in Batman begins, really amazing guy.
- Had a great trip to tapton with MC Guire, in which this un-intentional video was made http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8CGA5U4gD44
- Went to Brimham rocks and improved my precisions massively and now my cousin does parkour hehe.
- Tried some weird shit on a bouncy castle such as 'raydens' almost landed.
- I have been involved in a K-swiss promotion, in which eventually/hopefully I will retrieve my ariyake's...although i do have a nice wristband.
- Me, Pedro and Yasha have been improving our upper body strength so by the end of this year I should be like a tank.
- Basically I have improved all my parkour and free running movements, e.g. muscle ups, precisions, speed etc.

1 comment:

mcquade said...

Woop a post!
Good to see you on yesterday, looks like your strength work is paying off ;)
Peace