Monday, 19 March 2007

Long time noooo seeee!

Hi people, I have no idea why I haven't posted for so long, but I suppose I'll have to start posting properly again. So I'll go through a short list of what I've achieved lately:

  • Improved speed

  • Improved strength

  • My wall scaling has improved big time

  • My parallel armed climb ups are now really quite good

  • And I'm getting a lot better at parallell armed muscle ups (can do them about once in every 6 attempts so i'll have to keep trying hard)

  • Improved confidence in a lot of things including height

  • Good tic tacs

  • Extremely soft landings now after the amount of practice I should hope soo anywayz

  • Most of the time I get my front flips head height, a bit lower or higher

  • I managed a really high backtuck the other day

  • I can sideflip quite nicely

  • I learnt to aerial of small heights

  • Improved jumping distance and arm jump distance

  • Improved mental state (as in, I will say 'I can do this' and i'll keep trying until i get it, unless it hurts like ultimate badness)

  • Kartwheels to sideflips (finally!!)

  • Standing sideflips on flat (which I can't always do i will admit)#

  • Most tricks on flat

  • I managed 400 pressups

  • And there's probably a lot more but I can't remember because i've been so packed with training

Ok so here are my aims for myself and the deal I made with Guy my local legend:

  • To improve my confidence and mental state even further

  • Improved jumping distance

  • To land even softer

  • 2 step pop wallspin (don't cry, last time I bailed but got close enough for me to attempt it again without dying, c'mon let me at least attempt it)

  • To tidy my aerials

  • Do the undercover catpass precision

  • Increase my overall power and control

  • More height on some tricks and altogether learn some new combos

  • Get down to some good old training, with Scott sometime hopefully but ill always train with Guy, Pete, Brad, Teepee anytime, I also wanna train with McGuire and Alex again

  • Basically i wanna train!

And so that's MOST of what I've learnt lately and want to learn, if i remember anything else I'll update.

In a bizzle!

Oh heres a picture of one of the good frontflips I managed:



2 comments:

Mc said...

gee you've had a busy month, nice going liam! I'd love to say my training has matched all of yours, but sadly i cant, things arent the best ever down in doncaster. Im proud of ya boy, in ya tricking, ya parkour and your general strength, speed and mentailty growth. good going mate, keep this up yeh

mcquade said...

Speed, and variations!
Thats my aims at the moment. I mean speed as in confidense with doing movements at speed and variations as in getting comfortable with doing movements off my wrong side or with awkward run ups etc
-maybe something you should think about with your parkour?

peace man