Bridlington was pure ace!!! But a shame Alex, Dex, Dewi and Gwesin couldn't come! Here's a vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5rvmazicM
Now to start, we waited for Seans friend Max who didn't appear, so me and Sean got on the train for a long and boooorinng 2 hour journey. When we actually arrived in Bridlington, me and Sean were spoilt for choice, tricking here, parkour over there (we trained so much that we got more footage on the train haha, we didn't actually aim to mkae this video by the way, it just...happened).
Today I was most pleased with my jumping and cat pass precision distance, I meen I was extremely close to this huge ass cat pass arm jump (sean came quite close too). And this precision over a bench to a rock with an odd surface (i stuck it haha it was just under my limit). But I was also pleased with the little technical things aswell e.g. if you look at 0.41 in the video I do a catpass precision, sideways, but thats not the hard part the ledge was extremely thin and you had to approach it at a dodgy angle but eventually I stuck it and formed the run you can see in the video. I must say my tricking is either at the same level or imprving slightly, as I kept on bailing sideflips onto that lovely soft sand. Although........ I tried my first ever wallflip and overspun I was happy!
And major thank you to Ben and Matt (ECHO) and the rest of the Bridlington gang (Wong, Stephen..... Oh shit forgotten, sorry i'll remember eventually) for helping us and showing us around. And mainly directed at Ben and Matt, keep training you both got potential and thanks for helping me out with the trickt technical cat pass thing haha.
Revision tomorrow so I don't think ill post but i'll try fit a little training in (also this post needs a bit of re-doing).......
P.S. Look out to the sea in the dark it looks sweet Brid just looks mint in the dark!
Saturday, 13 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I need to get my ass there in the summer - along with dosens of other places :\
Nice one with the wallflip, they are all about guts and even noobs with little skill can do them - but I know how hard the mental boundary is to overcome. I am more than capable of doing them - done loads in the past, but I haven't done one in so long that it would take a special circumstance for me to do one - maybe when I feel I need to put my mental abilty to the test. Did you stick one in the end or just leave it at the one attempt?
Post a Comment