So today, as usual school was crap got chuddy all over my blazer but managed to get my product design chair half sorted and have a laugh with Ed on the bus home (I sleep in the morning). Later on I did my round and did the usual lonely stealth training, attracting as little attention from the public as possible and also did some balance training. There's also a house with a nice little precision accross its driveway so I stuck that with my paperbag on.
Bored by the time I had got home and had my tea, so decided I would go and train in my garden after watching Blanes videos and Owens (oh and Trace Elements). I did a lot today actually practices climbing up from the armjump position can do it straight armed but with average speed needs improving a little. I kept repeating and repeating everything today such as precisions, landing from drops, arm jump climb ups, little flows around my garden and more outside foot lazies. So overall today has been an Ok.
In a bit!
Tuesday, 30 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"Repetition, repetition, repetition"
-Stephan Vigroux - UFTV vol 3
"Zis is why zer repetition is, er, very important"
-Sebastien Foucan - Jump Britain
Post a Comment