Thursday, 4 January 2007

Today

To be honest not much was done today (I feel sad)this is due to resting from the gym and yesterdays training in my garden. Briefly yesterday I practiced tictacs, clim-ups and precisions, which are all improving steadily. Back to today..... basically i've been eating, learning at school and watching T.V. with the odd stretch, but tomorrow i'm going to copy Vigroux and Scott and challenge myself to do 200 of my improved pressups throughout the day, i'll update the results of this tomorrow.

3 comments:

mcquade said...

Glad I prove to be a bit of inspiration for you, and hope you stick with the little challenges, 200 press ups is a good start, though I wouldn't compare yourself to the likes of Stephan just yet :P

Liam Macdonald said...

Scott, I don't compare myself with Stephan, I simply used an idea from a video I saw of him training and used it to help me. And 'just yet' lol, I will never compare to Stephane Vigroux nevermind 'just yet'.

mcquade said...

Ahhh my friend... Surely you know you shouldn't be thinking like that... *Tuts*